CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sadie's Blog

I just got done reading my sister's blog - There is some pictures of when I went over to their house and made a cake with Sadie and Olivia. There aren't many things that I feel like I really want or need to do before I left for Chicago, but that experience was something that I have really wanted to do for a while. Olivia and Sadie were so great with making the cake and the frosting... and they went all out on decorating the final product. Besides that, I was able to see home videos of the Huish family during their dream vacation and, very importantly, I got to send some quality time with my sister. There are definitely some memories I'll be cherishing forever.

At any rate - go over to her blog and check out the pictures of their dream trip and also the incredible talents of my nieces!

sadiehuish.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nik I saw those pics on Sadies blog and it just totally made me cry. What a beautiful memory that you will always cherish with your nieces. They are 2 amazing little girls! You are pretty amazing too!