CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Art Extravaganza!

So - here is the internet premiere of my most recent piece of art. I like to refer to it as 'energy' although an official name hasn't been decided just yet.


I've already hung it on my wall next to my niece's painting...


For those of you who don't know, Sadie painted me a picture and gave it to me before I left for Chicago. I consider it a masterpiece and cherish it completely. I don't know if Sadie had a name for it, but I like to think of it as 'Paradise'. From the eyes and incredible talents of that amazing 5 year old, I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Anyway, today is art day on my blog. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

They are both amazing pictures. Straight from the heavens! You and Scott will have to have an art gallery in your apartment!

Michael Klunker said...

LOVE IT!!! Did you notice how your throat chakra bends over to your heart chakra? I think it means that you speak from the heart!!