
For anyone who reads my blog, I just wanted to say thanks for putting up with me - I usually only write when I have very strong thoughts and/or emotions. So, just to throw my blog off course, I felt like posting a blog that is less intense - so I will show you the cake I made for Scott's birthday.
I won't lie, I was pretty happy with the way this one turned out - and I think he was too. Do you think Chicago is ready for me? :)
Monday, May 12, 2008
Less Intense
Posted by Nik at 11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You are so amazing Nik. I am sure Chicago is not ready for you! I am so excited for you! And by the way, I LOVE reading your blog and reading all your random thoughts and what is going on in your life. You and Scott are so awsome. Please let me know when you are leaving. I know they 2 of you are busy trying to get things ready and get a place and everything, but we simply have to meet for dinner one night before you go.
Tina
699-9143
Post a Comment